Health Services Summer Session starts May 30, 2017
May 30, 2017
Starts May 30, 2017 and ends August 14, 2017
Take advantage of the Student Health Services.
Schedule an appoinment for your Physical examination, Gynecological examination, vaccinations, routine & STD laboratory testings, etc.
All students enrolled in any of the 2017 Summer sessions:
- Eligible to be seen at the Health Services. There are NO CO-PAYS and NO LIMITS to the number of visits.
- To facilitate check-in, please bring your Summer session paid term bill.
Students who were Full-time in 2017 Spring semester but are not enrolled in any of the 2017 Summer sessions:
(including Full-time students who graduated in May 2017)
- Pay a one-time Summer Health Service fee of $41.00. There are NO CO-PAYS and NO LIMITS to the number of visits.
Students who were Part-time 2017 Spring semester and are not enrolled in any of the 2017 Summer session:
(did not pay the 2017 Spring semester Health fee and did not purchase the Student Health insurance)
- Charged a per-visit fee.
Laboratory testing and Immunization Costs:
- Students who purchased the student health insurance plan are covered for routine and STD laboratory testing and immunizations.
- Students who waived the student health insurance are personally responsible for laboratory testing (sent to an outside laboratory testing facility) fees and the costs of immunizations. Most routine and STD testing are low cost (e.g. cholesterol $2.38, HIV antibody $3.81, strep culture $3.78). Students need to call their private health insurance regarding reimbursements of these costs. Health services and its staff do not participate in any insurance policies.
Next School Year 2017-2018
- The Fall semester 2017-2018 and the NEW student health insurance plan 2017-2018 (details will be available soon) begin August 15, 2017.