Health Services AAAHC Accreditation
Apr 25, 2016
We are very proud to announce that the RU Health Services-Newark (RUHS-Newark) has been awarded a three year term (the maximum amount) of accreditation by AAAHC on April 25, 2016.
According to AAAHC: "As an ambulatory health care organization that has undergone the AAAHC Accreditation Survey, your organization has demonstrated its substantial compliance with AAAHC Standards. The AAAHC Accreditation Committee recommends your organization for accreditation. Your AAAHC accreditation is a significant achievement. Seeking accreditation implies a commitment to ongoing self-evaluation and continuous improvement. The dedication and effort required is substantial and I commend your staff for this approach to high-quality patient care and business practices."
Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care or AAAHC is the nation's leading accreditation organization of medical outpatient facilities. AAAHC accreditation means RUHS-Newark:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standard of care
- Demonstrates a strong commintment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting your privacy
- Meets all federal, state, and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides.
We like to thank all the staff of RUHS-Newark as well as the other RU departments who helped us achieve this accreditation.