Squash Bites Recipe
A delicious way to get a serving of vegetables!
- Yellow summer squash cutinto ¼” slices
- Shredded cheese
- Whole-wheat panko(Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray (Pam Spray).
- Arrange squash in a single layer on pan, sprinkle evenly with cheese and panko.
- Broil 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and squash begins to brown.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with chives, salt and pepper.